Best 8 Tips to follow for Treating Acne
Acne can strike at any age and is not always a skin condition associated with teenagers. Acne is distressing to look at and requires a concerted management plan to treat it. If you want to buy Differin online or perhaps you want to buy Oxytetracycline online as your more preferred acne treatment, take a look at our UK digital pharmacy, for all your acne treatment needs.
Best 8 tips for treating acne
Acne treatment usually requires a multi-faceted approach
- Wash your face – the basic rules are always the most important, cleanse your skin daily
- Use the right facial cleanser – buy a cleanser that suits your skin, don’t just use a generic product. For oily skin choose cleaners which contain salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide and for sensitive skin, look for gentle cleansers with lactic acid or hydrating ingredients like glycerin
- Don’t over-exfoliate your skin – it might be tempting to try and scrub away the spots but too much exfoliation will cause redness, inflammation and irritation
- Regularly change your face towel – dirty towels can harbour bacteria so if you can change the towel daily then you will be reducing the likelihood of introducing fresh bacteria to your skin
- Moisturise – many people have an instinct that moisturiser will make acne worse but the opposite is true. If the skin surface remains dry then the sebaceous glands will tend to overproduce oil to compensate. Hydrating the skin can re-balance the oil glands and will help the skin function correctly which, in turn, promotes healing and healthy skin. Choose a lightweight, oil-based moisturiser which won’t clog the skin’s pores. Differin Soothing Moisturiser is a great product to use because it is specifically pH balanced and can be used in combination with Differin cream and Differin Gel
- Use a sunscreen that doesn’t clog the pores – its easy to forget but some sunscreens can trigger breakouts because they effectively smother the skin
- Skip makeup when you are exercising - sweat is released through the visible pores in the skin, makeup can cover these pores meaning that sweat cannot make it to the surface and this can lead to clogged pores
- Wash your face after a workout – use an exfoliating cleanser after you have worked out to keep your pores clear and remove excess oil
Many acne sufferers will follow a set routine to manage the spots and also use medication specifically designed for acne. It’s easy to buy Differin cream online and Differin Gel, two of the best weapons to combat acne as part of your daily routine.