Salbutamol belongs to a group of medicines called bronchodilators that work by relaxing the muscles in the walls of the ...
Salbutamol belongs to a group of medicines called bronchodilators that work by relaxing the muscles in the walls of the small air passages in the lungs. Facilitates breathing and relieves cough. It is indicated in:
- Symptomatic treatment of bronchospasm (closure of air passages in the lungs) in bronchial asthma and other processes associated with reversible airway obstruction. These are a group of lung diseases that cause inflammation of the airways causing a blockage in the airflow in the lungs.
- Prevention of bronchospasm (closure of air passages in the lungs) induced by physical exercise or before being exposed to an allergic stimulus (a substance capable of producing an allergic reaction) known and inevitable.
You’re almost there!
It is the prescribers duty to ensure that the medicine is being used safely and appropriately. please answer a few questions about yourself to help us process your request.
Customer Service Team
Confidentiality & Authenticity Assured
- Fully Regulated UK Pharmacy
- Authentic UK sourced medicines only.
- Trading for more than 10 years.
- Information Governance lead ensures all data is confidential
Need Help With Your Questionnaire?
Our customer service team is on hand Monday-Friday to help you with your queries.
UK licenced medication
Cancel any time
100% Discretion & Confidentiality