What are the main causes of hair damage/hair loss?
Hair damage and hair loss can be caused by several different factors. Sometimes all that is required is a change of hair care routine and reducing the use of chemicals and hot styling tools which can dry the hair and cause it to become brittle and prone to breaking. There are other causes of hair loss and for men hair loss or what is described as male pattern baldness, is genetic but fortunately there are treatments available like Propecia tablets. You can buy Propecia tablets online from Pharmacy Planet.
What are the main causes of hair damage and hair loss?
Hair damage is usually caused by direct physical intervention or trauma which might include an accident or just an ill-informed hair care regime. Overuse of styling products and hot hair tools like dryers, curlers and wands can damage hair and cause it to split and break. Actual hair loss has a number of different causes:-
- Hormonal changes such as those experienced during pregnancy and the menopause can cause hair loss which is usually only shortlived and temporary
- Emotional shock or upset can result in hair loss sometimes weeks later
- Low protein levels usually induced by drastic diet regimens can cause hair loss
- Underlying illness or health issues – some diseases can cause hair loss such as anaemia, thyroid problems and sometimes even skin conditions like dermatitis and psoriasis
- Hereditary – hereditary hair loss also known as female and male pattern baldness is the most common cause of permanent hair loss and can be very premature or just manifest as a gradual thinning of the hair over several years
How do Propecia tablets work?
Propecia tablets work by lowering levels of a hormone that shrinks the hair follicles called Dihydrotestosterone or DHT. Propecia can slow hair loss in about 80% of men and help regrowth in about 66%. The usual recommended dose is 1mg Propecia tablets which are easy to buy online.
Visit Pharmacy Planet to learn more about hair loss and to help manage your condition. Visit our website https://www.pharmacyplanet.com/ to find out more.