Rosuvastatin is one of the most potent statins, which, like the other six marketed statins, is prescribed to lower both ...
Rosuvastatin is one of the most potent statins, which, like the other six marketed statins, is prescribed to lower both total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol (LDLc) and prevent cardiovascular events.
It acts as a selective and competitive inhibitor of 3-hydroxy-3-methyl-glutaryl-coenzyme A reductase, and its molecular structure ensures a high affinity for this enzyme. The absolute bioavailability is 20% and maximum plasma levels are reached between 3 and 5 hours after administration. About 90% of rosuvastatin circulates bound to plasma proteins. Its effectiveness is not influenced by the time it is taken, which is probably due to the relatively long half-life (about 20 hours). Only 10% of the dose is metabolized and the remaining 90% is eliminated as an intact molecule, mostly via the faeces.Read more
the items you wish
by our qualified
to your door step
Please use the options provided to make your final selection.
Please find below product pricing:
|Rosuvastatin (generic)||5mg||28 Tablets||17.00|
|Rosuvastatin (generic)||5mg||56 Tablets||29.00|
|Rosuvastatin (generic)||5mg||84 Tablets||35.00|
|Rosuvastatin (generic)||10mg||28 Tablets||18.00|
|Rosuvastatin (generic)||10mg||56 Tablets||30.00|
|Rosuvastatin (generic)||10mg||84 Tablets||36.00|
|Rosuvastatin (generic)||20mg||28 Tablets||19.00|
|Rosuvastatin (generic)||20mg||56 Tablets||31.00|
|Rosuvastatin (generic)||20mg||84 Tablets||37.00|
|Rosuvastatin (generic)||40mg||28 Tablets||20.00|
|Rosuvastatin (generic)||40mg||56 Tablets||32.00|
|Rosuvastatin (generic)||40mg||84 Tablets||38.00|
It looks like you missed filling in questions from the last consultation.Click Here to submit your response.
You’re almost there!
It is the prescribers duty to ensure that the medicine is being used safely and appropriately. please answer a few questions about yourself to help us process your request.
Customer Service Team
Confidentiality & Authenticity Assured
- Fully Regulated UK Pharmacy
- Authentic UK sourced medicines only.
- Trading for more than 10 years.
- Information Governance lead ensures all data is confidential
Need Help With Your Questionnaire?
Our customer service team is on hand Monday-Friday to help you with your queries.
A few more questions to ensure the treatment you are requesting is right for you.
Crestor (Rosuvastatin) tablets are used in conjunction with diet to lower blood levels of "bad" cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein, or LDL), to increase levels of "good" cholesterol (high-density lipoprotein, or HDL) and to reduce triglycerides (a type of fat in your blood).