People also ask
What is Eloine?
Eloine is one of the many types of oral contraceptives. It contains two hormones, an estrogen hormone and a progestogen hormone that work together to prevent you from getting pregnant. When taken correctly, Eloine is a very effective form of contraception. Eloine is a type of 28-day pill, which means you take one pill a day for 28 days and start the next pack right away. 4 of the pills in the pack are inactive.
How does it work?
The Eloine pill works by inhibiting your body's natural processes, preventing your body from preparing for pregnancy. This is known as ovulation and it is the time when the ovaries produce an egg ready to be fertilized by male sperm and are triggered by a decrease in the levels of certain hormones. If the egg is fertilized, it will begin to develop into a fetus. If the egg is not fertilized, it will break down and leave the body during menstruation.
This emergency contraceptive pill works by "completing" the levels of hormones that fall during this time, tricking the body into thinking that ovulation has already occurred. This means that the ovaries will not release an egg.
The consistency of the wall of the uterus is also altered, making it difficult for an egg to implant there. At the same time, the cervical fluid becomes thicker, making it much more difficult for sperm to travel through the vagina and fertilize the egg.
What are the benefits of taking it?
Eloine is a combined oral birth control pill made by Bayer. It is a low-dose pill that contains two hormones, which are synthetic versions of progesterone and estrogens. Low-dose contraceptives are indicated for those people who are more sensitive to experiencing side effects. You can buy Eloine online or in-person with a prescription from a licensed physician. The benefits of taking this contraceptive pill include being a Convenient one-a-day tablet, being 99% effective in preventing pregnancy, and having a lower risk of side effects.
How do I use it and its dosage?
This Contraception pill should be taken every day at approximately the same time, with a little liquid if necessary, in the order indicated on the blister pack. The taking of tablets is continuous. One tablet should be taken daily for 28 consecutive days. Each new pack starts the day after finishing the last tablet in the previous pack. Bleeding from deprivation usually begins 2-3 days after starting the placebo tablets (last row) and may not have ended before starting the next pack.
Side effects & precautions
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
If you experience any side effects, especially if they are severe and persistent, or if you have any health change that you think may be due to Eloine, consult your doctor.
All women taking combined hormonal contraceptives are at increased risk of developing blood clots in the veins (venous thromboembolism (VTE)) or blood clots in the arteries (arterial thromboembolism (ASD)). For more detailed information on the different risks of taking combined hormonal contraceptives.
The side effects related to the use of Eloine are described below:
Common side effects: may affect up to 1 in 10 people
- changes in mood
- breast pain, period problems such as irregular periods, missed periods
Uncommon side effects: may affect up to 1 in 100 people
- depression, nervousness, drowsiness
- dizziness, pins, and needles
- migraine, varicose veins, increased blood pressure
- stomach pain, vomiting, indigestion, intestinal gas, inflammation of the stomach, diarrhea
- acne, itching, skin rash
- aches and pains, such as back pain, limb pain, muscle cramps
- vaginal yeast infection, pain in the lower abdominal (pelvic) region, enlarged breasts, benign lumps in the breasts, uterine/vaginal bleeding (which usually remit during treatment), vaginal discharge, flushing, inflammation of the vagina (vaginitis), problems with the rules, painful rules, shorter rules, abundant rules, vaginal dryness, abnormal cervical smear, loss of interest in sex
- lack of energy, increased sweating, fluid retention
- weight gain
Rare side effects: may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people
- Candida (a fungal infection)
- anemia, an increased number of platelets in the blood
- allergic reaction
- hormonal (endocrine) disorder
- increased appetite, loss of appetite, abnormally high blood potassium concentration, abnormally low blood sodium concentration
- absence of orgasm, insomnia
- vertigo, tremors
- eye disorders, such as inflammation of the eyelids, dry eyes
- unusually fast heart rate
- inflammation of a vein, nosebleed, fainting
- enlarged abdomen, intestinal disorder, feeling flatulent, gastric hernia, fungal infection of the mouth, constipation, dry mouth
- pain in the bile ducts or gallbladder, inflammation of the gallbladder
- yellowish-brown spots on the skin, eczema, hair loss, acne-like skin inflammation, dry skin, swollen skin inflammation, excessive hair growth, skin disorders, tension marks on the skin, inflammation of the skin, photosensitivity skin inflammation, skin nodules
- difficult or painful intercourse, inflammation of the vagina (vulvovaginitis), bleeding after sexual intercourse, withdrawal bleeding, cyst in the breasts, increased number of breast cells (hyperplasia), malignant lumps in the breasts, abnormal growth of the mucous surface of the cervix, shrinkage or loss of the lining of the uterus, fluid-filled sacral structures in an ovary, enlargement of the uterus
- harmful blood clots in a vein or artery, for example: On one leg or foot (i.e., DVT). In a lung (i.e., EP). Heart attack. Ictus. Mild stroke or temporary symptoms are similar to those of a stroke, which is called a transient ischemic accident (TIA). Blood clots in the liver, stomach/intestine, kidneys, or eye.
Buying Eloine online.
You can buy Eloine online through one of the UK’s leading online pharmacies, Pharmacy Planet. It's easy and convenient. You will need to fill out a short assessment and the item will be delivered directly to your door. If you want to buy Eloine online, use Pharmacy Planet, a UK pharmacy you can trust.