Birth control can take many different forms and it is important to remember that protection against unwanted pregnancy is not necessarily the same as protection against STIs – Sexually Transmitted Diseases - and HIV Aids. The latter can only be covered with condom use which does also act an a device against pregnancy but it is not as efficient as saying the contraceptive pill which has a higher safety rate. You can easily buy the contraceptive pill online but it is important to heed the warnings and understand how to take it correctly.
Five key things you need to know about birth control
- the only 100% safe method of birth control is abstinence!
- The contraceptive pill is the most effective form of birth control statistically but it does not offer 100% coverage – the pill offers the lowest risk of pregnancy
- The pill is subject to user error and the pregnancies that do occur are probably as a result of incorrect usage – forgetting to take the pill, taking the pill at random times or taking the pill with other medications which can reduce its efficacy
- The pill does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases so STIs – Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Genital Herpes, Syphilis amongst others – and HIV Aids
- There are many different types of contraceptive pills and some may suit better than others. It can be a simple question of trial and error to find the best one for you
How does the contraceptive pill work?
The combined pill is so-called because it contains the two hormones, oestrogen and progesterone. One pill is taken daily for three weeks; it is best to get into a routine and take the pill at the same time every day. A week clear of pills then follows during which time there will be a light bleed. Other contraceptive pills are taken every day without a break with the final seven days of the twenty-eight being blank pills which are hormone-free. Some newer variations have changed this ratio to 24:4. Pregnancy protection continues even during days when a blank pill is taken or no pills are taken at all.
If you want to buy Feonolla online or Microgyano online then visit our website where we also publish useful advice and guidance. www.pharmacyplanet.com